The Duplicator 5S Mini is the smaller and lighter version of the Duplicator 5S. However, that does not mean that the Mini cannot create industrial-grade prototypes. Boasting a build envelope of 305mm x 205mm x 175mm this printer will easily find it's place in the workshops of professional model builders, architects, and your average serial prototyper.
The Duplicator 5S Mini features a large (16mm) Z-Axis threaded rod allowing for sturdier vertical movement. Featured in all Duplicator 5 series printers is the fastest known extruder system in 3D printing...the Bowden extruder setup prints at speeds in excess of 300mm/s. These speeds are complemented by a built-in cooling fan designed to minimize warping and improve extrusion layering. The circuitry and electronics found in the Duplicator 5S Mini are second to none in terms of quality. The Duplicator 5S Mini comes with a custom built motor shield, custom rotary dial touch controller/LCD/SD Card combo, and custom left and right-facing endstop switches.
The improved 5S Mini Rock XV Steel ExoFrame provides a sturdy frame allowing for a more solid build capability. The LCD menu panel, rotary touch dial, and SD Card slot are located at waist height when the machine is placed on a table or desk. This arrangement allows for a more convenient menu viewing angle and control access. The powder-coated frame is currently only available in Blue.
However, the most significant update for the Duplicator line is our introduction of the Wanhao Maker software. Check out the photos section for some screenshots and head over to our Support and Software page to download the latest copy . Installation of the software is easy and straightforward and from software download to build commencement takes less than 15 minutes.
This model is recommended for Hard-Core Prototypers, Architects, and Engineers.
- Included Printing Material: 1 Black PLA Filament Roll (Standard) or 3 Black PLA Filament Rolls (Optional)
- Extruder: Single Extruder (Bowden)
- Extruder Quantity: 1
- Filament Size: 3mm Dedicated
- Layer Resolution Capability: 0.02mm (20 microns)
- New! Acrylic Enclosure Included
- Optional heated build plate available
- Printing Speed: 300mm/s
- Build Envelope: 305mm x 205mm x 175mm
- Filament Capabilities: PLA, NYLON 645, PVA, & ABS (some materials may require a heated build plate kit)
- Software: Wanhao Maker
- File Type: .i
- Frame Color: Blue
- Warranty: 1 Year FREE parts replacements and FREE in-shop service